The Ergon BT Alma design guitars are handmade, custom guitars passionately crafted from thoroughly selected woods.
Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
– 1 piece roasted flame maple with dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Indian rosewood fingerboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 22 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed red coral position markers
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Indian rosewood string guide with stainless steel zero fret
– Gotoh Stealth tuners
– Fully hand-carved solid body
– Swamp ash body
– Gotoh 510 FB/FA series bridge and tailpiece
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Lundgren custom “Heaven 57” neck and custom “Sucker Bucker” and bridge pickups
– Bourns pots, 2 Volumes, 1 Tone, Free-way 6 position switch with full humbucker and slip single-coil modes
– Natural Oil and Wax
– 2.950 Kg
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Gennaro Serra.