The Ergon BT MW Design guitars are handmade, custom guitars passionately crafted from thoroughly selected woods.
Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
This model was inspired by the tales and mythology of the renowned fantasy author J.R.R. Tolkein.
– 1 piece spanish cedar with dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Reclaimed brazilian rosewood fingerboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 22 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers and custom 12th position abalone inlay
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Brazilian rosewood string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Schertler tuners
– Fully hand-carved solid body
– 1 piece hondurian mahogany
– Customized XGP solid brass wraparound style bridge
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Tyson Tone Labs Precious & Grace humbucker pickups with brushed metal covers
– Bourns pots, 2 Volumes, 2 Tones, 3-way toggle switch
– Flush-mounted Jim Dunlop Straploks
– Rubio Monocoat Oil and Wax
– Richter leather strap
– Lifton 59″ Reissue hardcase
– 3.400 Kg
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.
Electronics by Simon Marx of Guitar Rehab Lisbon.