– 1 piece spanish cedar with dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Reclaimed brazilian rosewood fingerboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 22 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers and custom 12th position abalone inlay
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Brazilian rosewood string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Schertler tuners
– Fully hand-carved solid body
– 1 piece hondurian mahogany
– Customized XGP solid brass wraparound style bridge
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Tyson Tone Labs Precious & Grace humbucker pickups with brushed metal covers
– Bourns pots, 2 Volumes, 2 Tones, 3-way toggle switch
– Flush-mounted Jim Dunlop Straploks
– Rubio Monocoat Oil and Wax
– Richter leather strap
– Lifton 59″ Reissue hardcase
– 3.400 Kg
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.
Electronics by Simon Marx of Guitar Rehab Lisbon.