Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
– 1 piece quartersawn roasted flame maple with dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Ebony fingerboard
– 34″ scale
– Compoud radius from 9.5″ at the 0 fret to 12″ at the 23rd fret
– 23 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Ebony string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Hipshot HB6 Ultralite tuners
– Fully hand-carved solid body with weight relief
– 1 piece swamp ash top over a 2 piece bookmatched flame maple back
– Babicz FCH-1 Solo Rail saddles
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– SB “Seteais” custom pickups with carved Mozambique blackwood covers
– Bourns pots, 3 Volumes and 1 Tone
– Nutshell Tuf Oil and Wax
– 3.650 Kg
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Gennaro Serra.