The Ergon Coimbra Design guitars are handmade, custom guitars passionately crafted from thoroughly selected woods.
Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
– One-piece hondurian mahogany neck with chambered dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Rosewood fingerboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 24 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Indian rosewood string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Schertler tuners
– Fully hand-carved hollow body
– Two-piece book matched red cedar top over a one-piece spanish cedar back
– Gotoh 510 FB/FA series bridge and custom cymbal brass tailpiece
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Ezi custom staggered humbucker pickups with wengue covers
– Bourns pots, 2 Volumes, 1 Tone, Toggle switch
– Natural Oil and Wax
– 2.750 Kg
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.