The Ergon Coimbra JR Design guitars are handmade, custom guitars passionately crafted from thoroughly selected woods.
Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
– 1 piece spanish cedar neck with dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Indian rosewood fingerboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 22 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Indian rosewood string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Schertler tuners
– Fully hand-carved hollow body
– 2 piece bookmatched red cedar top over a 1 piece hondurian mahogany back
– Customized XGP solid brass tune-o-matic style bridge with custom cymbal brass tailpiece
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Ezi custom staggered humbucker pickups with israeli rosewood covers
– Bourns pots, 2 Volumes, 1 Tone, Toogle switch
– Flush-mounted Jim Dunlop Straploks
– Monocoat Oil and Wax
– 2.750 Kg
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.
Electronics by Simon Marx of Guitar Rehab Lisbon.