This model was inspired by the tales and mythology of the renowned fantasy author J.R.R. Tolkein.
– 1 piece hondurian mahogany with dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Mozambique blackwood fingerboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 22 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers and custom 12th position abalone inlay
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Mozambique blackwood string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Schertler tuners
– Fully hand-carved solid body
– 1 piece african koa top over a 1 piece hondurian mahogany back, with golden elven script and star inlays
– Customized XGP solid brass wraparound style bridge
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Häussel custom humbucker pickups with ebony covers
– Bourns pots, 2 Volumes, 1 Tone, 3-way toggle switch
– Flush-mounted Jim Dunlop Straploks
– Rubio Monocoat Oil and Wax
– Richter leather strap
– Lifton 59″ Reissue hardcase
– 3.500 Kg
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.
Electronics by Simon Marx of Guitar Rehab Lisbon.