The Ergon Coimbra MK Design guitars are handmade, custom guitars passionately crafted from thoroughly selected woods.
Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
This model was inspired by the tales and mythology of the renowned fantasy author J.R.R. Tolkein.
– 1 piece hondurian mahogany with dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Mozambique blackwood fingerboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 22 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers and custom 12th position abalone inlay
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Mozambique blackwood string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Schertler tuners
– Fully hand-carved solid body
– 1 piece african koa top over a 1 piece hondurian mahogany back, with golden elven script and star inlays
– Customized XGP solid brass wraparound style bridge
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Häussel custom humbucker pickups with ebony covers
– Bourns pots, 2 Volumes, 1 Tone, 3-way toggle switch
– Flush-mounted Jim Dunlop Straploks
– Rubio Monocoat Oil and Wax
– Richter leather strap
– Lifton 59″ Reissue hardcase
– 3.500 Kg
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.
Electronics by Simon Marx of Guitar Rehab Lisbon.