Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
– One-piece hondurian mahogany neck with chambered dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Mozambique blackwood fingerboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 22 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Mozambique blackwood string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Schertler tuners
– Fully hand-carved hollow body
– Two-piece book matched alpine poplar over a one-piece hondurian mahogany back
– Wraparound solid brass bridge
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Ezi custom staggered humbucker pickups with olive wood covers
– Bourns pots, 2 Volumes, 2 Tone, Free-way 6 position toogle switch
– Flush-mounted Jim Dunlop Straploks
– Natural Oil and Wax
– 2.750 Kg
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.