The Ergon Coimbra Mondego Design guitars are handmade, custom guitars passionately crafted from thoroughly selected woods.
Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
– One-piece hondurian mahogany neck with chambered dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Mozambique blackwood fingerboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 22 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Mozambique blackwood string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Schertler tuners
– Fully hand-carved hollow body
– Two-piece book matched alpine poplar over a one-piece hondurian mahogany back
– Wraparound solid brass bridge
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Ezi custom staggered humbucker pickups with olive wood covers
– Bourns pots, 2 Volumes, 2 Tone, Free-way 6 position toogle switch
– Flush-mounted Jim Dunlop Straploks
– Natural Oil and Wax
– 2.750 Kg
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.