The Ergon BT Design guitars are handmade, custom guitars passionately crafted from thoroughly selected woods.
Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
– 1 piece roasted flame maple with dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Indian rosewood fingerboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 22 Jescar Evo Gold frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed red coral position markers
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Indian rosewood string guide with stainless steel zero fret
– Gotoh Stealth tuners
– Fully hand-carved solid body
– 1 piece light swamp ash
– Gotoh 510 FB/FA series bridge and tailpiece
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Lundgren “Custom Vintage” neck and bridge pickups
– CTS pots, 1 Volume, 1 Tone, Toggle switch
– Natural Oil and Wax
– 2.950 Kg
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Xposed (Miguel Manso)