The Ergon Lisboa CH Design guitars are handmade, custom guitars passionately crafted from thoroughly selected woods.
Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
– 1 piece roasted flame maple with dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Mozambique blackwood fingerboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 24 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Blackwood string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Schertler tuners
– Fully hand-carved semi-hollow body
– Two-piece book matched red cedar top over a one-piece figured hondurian mahogany back
– Gotoh 510 FB/FA series bridge and custom cymbal brass tailpiece
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Ezi custom mini-humbucker pickups with wengue covers
– Bourns pots, 2 Volumes, 2 Tones, Toggle switch
– Natural Oil and Wax
– 2.750 Kg
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.