The Ergon Lisboa MK Design guitars are handmade, custom guitars passionately crafted from thoroughly selected woods.
Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
– 1 piece roasted flame maple with dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Ebony fingerboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 22 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Ebony string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Gotoh Stealth tuners
– Fully hand-carved semi-hollow body
– Two-piece book matched spanish cedar top over a one-piece figured hondurian mahogony back
– Gotoh 510 FB/FA series bridge and custom cymbal brass tailpiece
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Ezi custom mini-humbucker pickups with wengue covers
– Bourns pots, 2 Volumes, 2 Tones, Toggle switch
– Natural Oil and Wax
– 2.600 Kg
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.