The Ergon Lisboa PG (“Pedrogão Grande”) is an homage to all the lives and forests lost to the wildfires that raged through Portugal in the summer of 2017.
– 1 piece roasted flame maple with chambered dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Indian rosewood fingerboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 24 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Indian rosewood string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Schertler tuners
– Fully hand-carved hollow body
– Two-piece book matched red cedar top over a one-piece figured hondurian mahogany back
– Gotoh 510 FB/FA series bridge and custom cymbal brass tailpiece
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Ezi custom mini-humbucker pickups with wengue covers
– Bourns pots, 2 Volumes, 2 Tones, Toggle switch
– Natural Oil and Wax
– 2.750 Kg
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.