The Ergon Lisboa PG (“Pedrogão Grande”) is an homage to all the lives and forests lost to the wildfires that raged through Portugal in the summer of 2017.
Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
– 1 piece roasted flame maple with chambered dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Indian rosewood fingerboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 24 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Indian rosewood string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Schertler tuners
– Fully hand-carved hollow body
– Two-piece book matched red cedar top over a one-piece figured hondurian mahogany back
– Gotoh 510 FB/FA series bridge and custom cymbal brass tailpiece
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Ezi custom mini-humbucker pickups with wengue covers
– Bourns pots, 2 Volumes, 2 Tones, Toggle switch
– Natural Oil and Wax
– 2.750 Kg
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.