Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
– 1 piece Douglas Fur neck with chambered dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Mozambique blackwood fingerboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 22 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Mozambique blackwood string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Schertler tuners
– Fully hand-carved hollow body
– 2 piece bookmatched red cedar top over a 1 piece spanish cedar back
– Customized XGP solid brass tune-o-matic style bridge and custom cymbal brass tailpiece
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Ezi custom staggered humbucker pickups with blackwood covers
– Bourns pots, 1 Blend, 1 Tone/split coil, Phase inverter switch
– Monocoat Oil and Wax
– 2.750 Kg
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.
Electronics by Simon Marx of Guitar Rehab Lisbon