The Ergon Lx Nazaré Design guitars are handmade, custom guitars passionately crafted from thoroughly selected woods.
Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
– 1 piece hodurian mahogany neck with chambered dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Ebony fingerboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 22 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Ebony string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Schertler tuners
– Fully hand-carved hollow body
– 2 piece bookmatched red cedar top over a 1 piece hondurian mahogany back
– Customized XGP solid brass tune-o-matic style bridge and custom cymbal brass tailpiece
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Häussel custom staggered humbucker pickups with blackwood covers
– Bourns pots, 2 Volumes, 1 Tone, 3-way toggle switch
– Rubio Monocoat Oil and Wax
– Richter leather strap
– Lifton 59″ Reissue hardcase
– 2.600 Kg
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.
Electronics by Simon Marx of Guitar Rehab Lisbon