The Ergon Porto Design guitars are handmade, custom guitars passionately crafted from thoroughly selected woods.
Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
– 1 piece roasted flame maple with dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Mozambique blackwood fretboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 22 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Mozambique blackwood string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Schertler tuners
– Fully hand-carved chambered body
– Figured hondurian mahogany top and back
– Wraparound solid brass bridge
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– SB “Croft” P90 neck pickup and “Dow’s” bridge humbucker
– CTS pots, 2 Volumes, 1 Tones, Free-way 6 position toggle switch
– Natural Oil and Wax
– 3.000 Kg
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.