The Ergon Porto DOC is one of the guitars that belong to the RED Collection, envisioned by the Projects of Three, a collaboration between the luthier Adriano Sérgio (Ergon Guitars), Michael Spalt (Spalt Instruments) and Ulrich Teuffel (Teuffel Guitars).
– 1 piece spanish cedar with slide-in set-thru joint
– Ebony fretboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 23 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Ebony string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Schertler tuners
– Fully hand-carved ergo hollow body
– 2 piece lacewood top over an 1 piece hondurian mahogany back
– Customized XGP solid brass warparound style bridge
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Häussel custom staggered humbucker with ebony cover
– Bourns pots, 1 Volumes, 1 Tones
– Flush-mounted Jim Dunlop Straploks
– Rubio Monocoat Oil and Wax
– 2.750 Kg
– Richter leather strap
– Benedyck ARTcase with bespoke inner structure
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.
Electronics by Simon Marx of Guitar Rehab Lisbon.