– 1 piece hondurian mahogany with chambered dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Ebony fretboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 22 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Ebony string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Schertler tuners
– Fully hand-carved chambered body
– 2 piece bookmatched figured hondurian mahogany top and one piece khaya mahogany back
– Customized XGP solid brass warparound style bridge
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Häussel custom staggered humbuckers with ebony covers
– Bourns pots, 2 Volumes, 1 Tones, 3-way toggle switch
– Flush-mounted Jim Dunlop Straploks
– Rubio Monocoat Oil and Wax
– 2.500 Kg
– Richter leather strap
– Lifton 59″ Reissue hardcase
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.
Electronics by Simon Marx of Guitar Rehab Lisbon.