The Ergon Porto Douro Design guitars are handmade, custom guitars passionately crafted from thoroughly selected woods.
Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
– 1 piece hondurian mahogany with chambered dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Ebony fretboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 22 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Ebony string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Schertler tuners
– Fully hand-carved chambered body
– 2 piece bookmatched figured hondurian mahogany top and one piece khaya mahogany
– Customized XGP solid brass warparound style bridge
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Häussel custom staggered humbuckers with ebony covers
– Bourns pots, 2 Volumes, 1 Tones, 3-way toggle switch
– Flush-mounted Jim Dunlop Straploks
– Rubio Monocoat Oil and Wax
– 2.500 Kg
– Richter leather strap
– Lifton 59″ Reissue hardcase
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.
Electronics by Simon Marx of Guitar Rehab Lisbon.