The Ergon Porto EU Design guitars are handmade, custom guitars passionately crafted from thoroughly selected woods.
Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
– 1 piece hondurian mahogany with chambered dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Mozambique blackwood fretboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 22 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Mozambique blackwood string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Schertler tuners
– Fully hand-carved chambered body
– Figured hondurian mahogany bookmatched top and one piece back
– Wraparound solid brass bridge
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Ezi custom staggered neck pickup and bridge humbucker with ebony covers
– Bourns pots, 2 Volumes, 1 Tones, 3-way toggle switch
– Flush-mounted Jim Dunlop Straploks
– Natural Oil and Wax
– 2.800 Kg
– Richter leather strap
– Lifton 59″ Reissue hardcase
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.