Porto HGGS GF
– 1 piece spanish cedar (over 80 years old) with slide-in set-thru joint
– Ligthly flammed ebony fretboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 22 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Ebony string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Schertler tuners
– Fully hand-carved ergo hollow body
– 2 piece lacewood top (over 80 years old) over an 1 piece khaya back
– 320bridges wraparound style bridge with switchable ebony or brass saddle
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Häussel custom staggered humbucker with ebony cover
– Bourns pots, 1 Volume, 1 Tone
– Flush-mounted Jim Dunlop Straploks
– Rubio Monocoat Oil and Wax
– 2.800 Kg
– Benedyck ARTcase with bespoke inner structure
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Adriano Sérgio.
Electronics by Simon Marx of Guitar Rehab Lisbon.