The Ergon Porto MG Design guitars are handmade, custom guitars passionately crafted from thoroughly selected woods.
Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
– 1 piece roasted flame maple with chambered dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Mozambique blackwood fretboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 22 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Mozambique blackwood string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Schertler tuners
– Fully hand-carved chambered body
– Figured hondurian mahogany bookmatched top and one piece back
– Wraparound solid brass bridge
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– SB “Croft” P90 neck pickup and “Dow’s” bridge humbucker
– Bourns pots, 2 Volumes, 1 Tones, Free-way 6 position toggle switch
– Flush-mounted Jim Dunlop Straploks
– Natural Oil and Wax
– 2.850 Kg
– Richter leather strap
– Lifton 59″ Reissue hardcase
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.