The Ergon Porto MS Design guitars are handmade, custom guitars passionately crafted from thoroughly selected woods.
Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
– 1 piece hondurian mahogany with chambered dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Ebony fretboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 22 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed 12th fret position marker
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Ebony string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Schertler tuners
– Fully hand-carved ergo hollow body
– 2 piece bookmached figured hondurian mahogany top over an 1 piece khaya mahogany back
– Customized XGP solid brass warparound style bridge
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Häussel custom staggered humbucker with ebony cover
– Bourns pots, 1 Volumes, 1 Tones, 3-way toggle switch
– Flush-mounted Jim Dunlop Straploks
– Rubio Monocoat Oil and Wax
– 2.400 Kg
– Richter leather strap
– Lifton 59″ Reissue hardcase
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.
Electronics by Simon Marx of Guitar Rehab Lisbon.