The Ergon BT Corvo design guitars are handmade, custom guitars passionately crafted from thoroughly selected woods.
Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
– 1 piece roasted flame maple with dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Indian rosewood fingerboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 22 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Indian rosewood string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Gotoh Stealth tuners
– Fully hand-carved semi-hollow body
– European spruce top over a 1 piece figured hondurian mahogany back
– Gotoh 510 FB/FA series bridge and tailpiece
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Lundgren “Revolver” neck and bridge pickups
– Bourns pots, 2 Volumes, 2 Tones, Toggle switch
– Natural Oil and Wax
– 2.900 Kg
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Gennaro Serra.