The Ergon RB Design guitars are handmade, custom guitars passionately crafted from thoroughly selected woods.
– 1 piece indian rosewood with dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Ebony fingerboard
– 24.75″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 22 Jescar Evo Gold frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers and abalone inlay on the 12th position
– Double-action trussrod
– Ebony string guide with stainless steel zero fret
– Gotoh 510 Series tuners
– Fully hand-carved semi-hollow body
– 2 piece book matched european maple top over a 1 piece hondurian mahogany back
– Gotoh 510 Series bridge and tailpiece
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Lundgren “Smooth Operator” neck and bridge pickups
– CTS pots, neck Volume + Tone, bridge Volume + Tone, Toggle switch
– Natural Oil and Wax
For availability and prices please, contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio and Miguel Manso.