The Ergon Sintra Design guitars are handmade, custom guitars passionately crafted from thoroughly selected woods.
Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
– 1 piece roasted flame maple with dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Brazilian tulipwood fingerboard
– 25″ to 26″ fanned fret scale
– 12″ radius
– 24 Jescar Evo Gold medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers
– Double-action trussrod (custom single stainless steel rod)
– Tulipwod string guide with Evo Gold zero fret
– Hipshot Grip-Lock tuners
– Fully hand-carved solid body with weight relief
– 1 piece swamp ash top over a 2 piece bookmatched flame maple back
– ABM 3210 single saddles
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Ezi custom staggered humbucker pickups with flame maple covers
– Bourns pots, 2 Volumes, 1 Tone, 6-position Free-way switch
– Natural Oil and Wax
– 2.800 Kg
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Rodrigo Sérgio.